Sunday, January 25, 2009

And Life Goes On

It's Sunday - it's also 1:20 in the afternoon, and I am still in my PJ's. I am running out of ambition, the winter is long, cold, dark, and I have often wondered if I really do suffer from that seasonal disorder!! I could sleep all day! I have had ideas, and plans, but none come to fruition very easily! I am energized when I am in the company of 'the baby' aka that sweet bundle of joy, Dominick! And we just bought a stroller so when he comes here - we can take the sidewalk walks - they don't have sidewalks in Granby, and the drivers there are way too fast for the roads!
Anywho.....I continue to crochet, and about now - there must be at least 40 bankets in my stash...now to market them!! My thoughts are to start with Craig's List, and keep it local. It would be great to get a site on ETSY..but with my luck I would get lots of orders, and I am only one making these. Granted I am quick, and certain blankets can be made it a couple of days, but I am only human.....
Real Estate is done - I can't afford the fees in this market - of course I have to decide if Iam going to keep my license at all....tht deision will be made at renewal time...May.
I shold get back to the mundane chores that surround me, and hope that my teenagers would ever consider hekping out. We have Happy, Bashful and Grumpy living here....and of course the last is a combo of Sleepy, and a little Dopey at times. But that's another blog!
Enjoy - and remember....spring is coming!!

No comments: