Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring is in the air!!

The sun is shining, the temps are still a bit chilly - but spring is coming - she's just taking her time! Dominick was here yesterday, and we went for a walk - he must have been totally bored - as he conked out on the first time around the block. Our house is starting to look like we have a baby here!! Porta crib, umbrella stroller, booster high chair, toys, toys, toys....it's really great! I am checking out a walker today, as it's a pain to have to carry that in when he comes. And I am sure that there will be more babies in the future!!
Have put the crocheting aside - since I have a inventory of about 45 crocheted blankets, 3 quilts and assorted fleece. Add to that all the hats I made for the winter,and the small soft toys. I will be entering these to a web site - sometime in the near future. I started working on a outfit for Dominick last night, have the shirt to make today. I must say I got some of my sewing skills from my mom - although a dressmaker I will never be! I still would love to have another shop someday, but now may not be the time, with the economy as it is....it's a risk in a normal environment, but this one - can't risk that!
With spring coming, I am also looking forward to getting to the garden - I have a bunch of items on the to do list - but that's another blog.
Enjoy the day!

No comments: