Wednesday, May 27, 2009

'THE' quilt!!

ahh - I have had a few days off from sewing as I am reorganizing my sewing room. Moving stuff - thinning stuff - getting rid of stuff (hopefully). It's amazing just how much 'stuff' I have accumulated over the years. We have the snowmen stuff, the Santa stuff, beads, STAMPS...up the wazoo on those. So it's off to Craig's List or to freecycle for this shtuff!! I have fabric that I know I will NEVER use - but someone will ...won't they?? Of course these 2 trips to WHTFD - buying MORE fabric - but I get the deals of the century - yardage galore - for .50 a piece!!! Can't beat that!
So the quilt passed when I shared it on Monday at Erin's...the kids asked - do you REALLY want to give it away?? It was a true labor of love!! So here it is... it will be really nice on a Queen size bed - but might work on a King too!! And the verdict is out on tying or machine quilting!I have a Harley corner for Jonathan and a sheep corner for Erin....It really was so much fun to do this!!
Enjoy, and see you in cyberspace!!

No comments: