Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring is in the air.....

Wedding shower today for my future daughter in law.....what a great time - and what great friends she has!! So down to earth - Dominick came along - was a little noisy on the way down - but finally conked out with 15 min left in the ride - home trip was better....he was so handsome today!!
Still dealing with moody children - (singular or plural) that makes me sad. Hopefully we can put a lid on this - and move forward.
Household projects continue to grow - but the front door has been primed and is waiting for paint tomorrow...and the garage mess just keeps growing...now the car is back outside - thanks to the cleaning of sister's garage...Why me???
My project for the Jack and Jill next month is coming along, at least that gives me something to do - in my sewing room - alone - with just my little TV...many many hours have been spent here!! I am toying with re organizing my sewing room, and making better use of my space - that ought to go over real big with the helpers here. May have to just do it all myself!!!
Real Estate is going well...closing on Friday - cha ching!! And hopefully an offer coming in tomorrow.Double cha ching...finally. Couldn't do much with the rental commission, so that just got put away...
So another Sat comes to a close..a happy day...but still concerned about Chantal - haven't seen her for a few days, as she is still so uncomfortable. Maybe tomorrow or Monday...keeping her and Brian in my prayers!!

No comments: